Tree care, tree cutting/removal, tree trimming, and tree maintenance service providers are called arborists. They are specially trained, educated and experienced in taking care of trees and all kinds of garden flora. This is a legitimate scientific discipline called arboriculture. It’s a study of trees and plants which teaches people how to cultivate, manage, maintain, trim, and remove trees, when necessary.
Our post today will be dedicated to the services a good arborist should be able to provide for you.
Irrigation. It’s essential for the entire garden and not only for the trees. Watering properly takes some adjustments and some time to do it right. Too much water may turn your lawn into a swamp and ruin the roots of your trees. Excess moisture can lead to mold and rot in trees. A good tree service can show you how it’s done.
Bush and tree trimming. This tree service involves thinning out the crown of a tree in order to make it look better, or strengthen it. The first things to trim are the lowest branches. They have served their purpose and no longer play a role in the competition for sunlight, so removing them will only help the tree save energy for growing.
Tree removal and stump grinding. This is the last resort for many people who love their trees. You can avoid it if you pay more attention to your plants or if you hire a tree service for maintenance. Either way, once you decide you no longer need a tree, you can call us, and we’ll take care of it in a timely manner.
Besides all these services mentioned above, the local tree care company Chavira Tree Trimming performs several other services. We install new lawns and are fully trained and certified to work with sod. Furthermore, we can design and create your landscape the way you like it. We can fertilize and maintain the whole landscape, as well as the trees on it. We can remove all sorts of yard debris and cover every aspect of tree maintenance work.
If you are looking for a reliable tree trimming and tree removal service in Battle Mountain NV, we advise you to give us a call! Reach us around the clock for emergency assistance at (775) 374-1297! You have nothing to lose as our quotes are free.by admin411 with No Comments
When deciding whether you need professional tree care service, make sure to answer the following questions:
Managing Tree Hazards
A tree removal and maintenance professional can help you care for the trees on your property. They can also suggest treatments that will help make your tree healthier and safer, reducing the risks linked with hazardous trees. Your options may include:
We at Chavira Tree Trimming, of Battle Mountain NV, advise that recognizing and reducing tree hazards not only increases the safety of your family, neighbors and property, but also improves the tree’s health, increasing its value and longevity!
When is tree removal required? It may be an overwhelming decision to let a tree go, but you have to look at the big picture. Consider the safety of your family and your property, and keep the following information in mind.
Obvious Reasons to Remove a Tree
• The tree is dead.
• Declining health – top of the tree or the branches are dying, or decay on the main trunk is present.
• Major storm damage – a substantial portion of the tree is damaged and the consequences are beyond repair.
• The tree is too close to your home or other structures, playgrounds, utility lines, pools, etc.
• The tree is leaning towards your driveway where you park your automobile, your house, your pool, patio, or area where your children play, etc.
• The tree is a nuisance – dropping sap, branches, seeds, and blocking the light, as well as your view.
• Tree roots pose a serious threat to driveways, foundations, underground utilities, and sidewalks.
• View clearing.
• The tree is in the way of new construction.
• Major landscape renovations, which include replacing the existing tree with more suitable or desired species.
Not so Obvious Reasons to Remove a Tree
Have a tree removal expert inspect your tree for:
• Bad crotches
• Structural issues
• Cracks in the main trunk
• Major insect infestation or diseases that may kill the tree, or spread to other trees
• Internal decay
• Crowding with other trees on your property. An experienced tree care specialist can help you decide which trees offer the greatest value.
Remember, the professionals at Chavira Tree Trimming, of Battle Mountain NV, are available for all your questions and concerns.
by admin411 with No Comments